We Are Opening Saturday, May 16th!
Legacy Ridge Golf Club will officially open for play effective this Saturday, May 16th beginning at 6:30 am! We are very excited to start the 2020 golf season and get our golfers on the course enjoying beautiful Legacy Ridge.
Legacy Ridge will be operating in accordance with our
Provincial Guidelines. Click Here to read more.
Tee Times will be available every 10 minutes for foursomes starting at 6:30 am on weekends/holidays and 7:00 am on weekdays. To start off, Legacy Ridge will open up tee time booking effective at 4pm today. Legacy Ridge golf members will have exclusive rights to book their tee times until 10:00 am on Friday, May 15th, at which time public players will be able to book their times. We will continue with our 14-day advance booking for members and 7-day advance booking for public players effective at 1:00 pm on Friday. We encourage both members and public players to book their tee times online by visiting www.legacyridgegolf.ca for convenience and 24/7 access. (Tee times can also be booked through our Golf Shop at 519-376-1961 ext. 1)
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE MORE THAN 20 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR TEE TIME.
Golf is an excellent way to exercise while promoting social distancing. It will take each and every one of us to adhere to the guidelines set out by the Province of Ontario and the Grey Bruce Health Unit. Together we will continue to make the golf course the safest environment and help ensure the well-being of all who visit and work at Legacy Ridge Golf Club.
Tee Times will be going fast so be sure to
Click Here and book your tee time for this weekend or for next week!
Please make yourself aware of some of the key guidelines (but not limited to) here at Legacy Ridge Golf Club:
- Players will be responsible for the handling of their golf equipment. No clubs or other equipment will be transported by golf course staff, except from the club storage area.
- All guests will be instructed to maintain the required social distancing guidelines.
- If you are sick or have symptoms of illness, please stay home!
- Players must not touch the flag-stick at any time. The cups have been modified so that the ball can be easily picked out without contact of the pin and hole.
- All golfers must have a valid starting time. Sorry no walk-ons. Starting times are available through our website or by calling the pro-shop at 519.376.1961 ext. 1. It is essential that your bookings are accurate whether it is booked online or via the phone. (ie. Book for 2 players and then show up with 3, won’t work!)
- Golf carts will be provided for single riders only unless they reside in the same household. ID may be checked to confirm. Riders golf bags on the cart only. There will be no exceptions.
- All carts will be sanitized prior to usage by any golfer.
- Golfers will be allowed to check-in up to 20 minutes prior to the starting time. All guests will be asked to remain in their vehicle if they arrive more than 20 minutes before their starting time.
- Walking is encouraged if you are able!
- The clubhouse will be closed off to all guests. This includes men’s and women’s restrooms. Washrooms in the Golf Shop will be accessible. We will limit 4 people in the Golf Shop at a time to aid in the practice of social distancing.
- Preferred method of payment is a credit card or debit card.
- Our Snack Shack and Beverage Cart will be available daily. Alcoholic Beverages not purchased on site strictly impacts our liquor license. Confiscation and dismissal from the property may be likely.
- The putting green will be open. Limited to a maximum of four (4) golfers.
- No ball washers will be on the course.
- No rakes around bunkers. Place preferred lies.
- Member Club Storage – will be “storage only” initially. Only Golf Shop Staff are permitted in this area. Sorry, no exceptions.
- At the conclusion of your round, we ask you to return your cart and carry your clubs to your car to exit the property without delay.
- We would like to avoid groups gathering to discuss the round at conclusion. This includes our parking lot.
We highly encourage you to DOWNLOAD our LEGACY RIDGE APP on your phone for full procedures, GPS, digital scorecard, food ordering, and more!
While there have been many restrictions placed; they are necessary for us to maintain a healthy environment for our Members, Guests, and Employees. We suspect that some of this will loosen as time goes on. We will continue to communicate this as it happens.
We are excited to see all our valued members and guests. Please be aware that we are ALL practicing social distancing at ALL times.
Please contact our golf staff with any questions. We look forward to seeing you on the course!
Michael Todd, PGA of Canada
President, Director of Operations
Legacy Ridge Golf Club